Wednesday 9 October 2019

My image challenge

Only images in the public domain are free to use which can be a bit limiting when you want to create an inspiring image quickly.  However, there are a lot of images available for free on image sharing sites like pixabay, photopea and realistic images

To help students put this in context, my colleague Kelsey designed an image challenge.  I took it one step further and got students to add their own creative commons licence.  Here's a link to the resource I developed.

This was my image challenge.  I had to create a themed image, I chose gardens and nature and then applied a creative commons licence to it.


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

References:
Image by Ronny Overhate from Pixabay
Image by InspiredImages from Pixabay
Image by Scott Webb from Pixabay
Image by ejaugsburg from Pixabay
Image by Jens Enemark from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment